Sliding glass doors do not swing - so they require less floor space - allowing you to place furniture nearby. They are an important source of natural light, with a traditional and modern style.
Advantages of aluminum materials for doors:
1. Good thermal insulation. The door leaf adopts an insulating glass structure, which makes the door truly show excellent functions such as sound insulation, heat insulation, and heat preservation.
2. Waterproof function. The structure of the drainage system is designed by the principle of pressure balance, and the slope of the inclined design is stepped, and the drainage port is provided, the drainage is smooth, and the water tightness is good.
3. Fire protection function. Aluminum alloy is metal material and will not burn.
4. Noise and noise insulation. The structure has been carefully designed, the seams are tight, and the test results show that the sound insulation of the air reaches 30--40db, which can ensure that the residents within 50 meters on both sides of the expressway are free from noise interference, and the adjacent downtown can also ensure the tranquility and warmth of the interior.
5. Sand-proof. The inner frame is made of hollow material, with strong resistance to wind pressure deformation and good anti-vibration effect. It can be used in high-rise buildings and residential houses. It can be designed with large-area window type and large lighting area. The airtightness of this door is better than any aluminum and plastic door. It can ensure that the interior doors and floors of the area with large wind and sand are free of dust.
6. Green building materials, in line with the circular economy, with more colors and different styles of surface treatment, such as imitation wood grain, perfect for all occasions
Category: Sliding door 4